The convergence of sensors, computing, 5G networks, and battery technology is transforming all modes of transportation – on-the-ground, in-the-air, and in-the-sea.
A focus on UI/UX design, machine learning, and wide adoption of cloud software is changing workplace tools in all verticals ranging from real estate, legal, to financial services.
Simpler, faster, and more accessible products and services in a traditionally slow-moving industry; billions gains access to financial services through mobile applications
Higher property utilization, data driven optimization, and robotics are challenging traditional players in the real estate industry, from construction, financing, to leasing.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated trends in how we utilize our leisure time. Now more than ever, consumers have turned to new means of interaction utilizing online worlds and new technologies to express themselves and their interests.
Internet and mobile technologies have changed how goods, services, and information reach billions of people. They have unlocked many possibilities in a connected world.
1. Proprietary data driven sourcing and due diligence
2. Category focus to avoid "spray and pray"
3. Unique value add from our cross-border network
4. Deep domain expertise and founder networks in the U.S. and China
5. Secondary opportunities for optimized risk-adjusted returns in growth stage
6. Growth stage investments for capturing potential